HEALTH & FITNESS
Impact also has two multi-use fitness studios located on the second floor. These provide space for boutique fitness classes such as Yoga, HIIT, Zumba, Body Sculpt, and a number of other fitness activities.
Impact Athletic Center’s Youth Programs have been developed to promote a healthy and active lifestyle while also encouraging social development. Our youth programs include leagues, summer and school-break sports camps, Kids Night Out, Parent-Child fitness programs, drop-in care, after care, Homeschool PE classes and more. All programs are available to the public. Discounts are offered to siblings and members.
On the main floor, Impact has a child care center for drop-in care.
- Our child care center accepts reservations on a first-come, first-serve basis. Drop-in care is available to anyone participating in on-site events and programming. This engaging and playful child care option is available to members, non-members, visiting families on tournament weekends and to all parents looking for a quick break. COMING SOON.
- Impact’s After Care program is available to school-age kids up to 12 years of age. Kids will enjoy participating in fun games and activities in a safe, supervised and healthy environment while out of school. COMING SOON.
Hardwood COURT SPACE
Depending on the configuration, Impact’s gym is able to accommodate:
- 9 regulation sized volleyball courts
- 6 high school regulation basketball courts (84 feet long)
- 3 college/professional regulation basketball courts (94 feet long)
- Up to 18 pickleball courts
A 4,200 square foot performance training area is located adjacent to the hardwood courts on Impact’s main level. This space features free weights, dumbbells, kettlebells, squat/bench racks, tires, cable machines, a turf training area, and a number of other workout machines designed to develop athletes of all levels.
Upstairs on the second level, there is Smack Shack, a grab-and-go counter available for teams waiting in between games on weekend tournaments. This stand offers protein shakes, smoothies, and other similar items that do not need hot preparation.
- Food and beverage services are available as needed to those using the golf simulator suite and the outdoor beach volleyball courts. Impact seeks to create a one of a kind experience for all our activities.
The Courtside Grille
On the main floor, there is The Courtside Grille, a full-service restaurant that can serve a number of crowd favorites, as well as healthy options, such as breakfast sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, build-your-own burgers, smoothie bowls, and more! Weekly specials, Thursday night trivia and a great selection of beer, wine and sangria are some of the other amenities of the Grille!